concatenation of events

Waging war on journalists who lie. Exposing the truth about Jack Idema, whose story must be told.

Friday, October 20, 2006

I took Joe's lead


And changed the blog design. A new addition is the freshly installed stat counter for the site's statistics. I don't, you see, rely on all my different personalities congratulating themselves or venturing out to the internet posting on discussion forums under different pseudonyms pointing back to this place to establish the success of the blog; it's purely for this one tyke's amusement....and to see if I might raise the ire of a certain twit who's as thick as two short planks. If I'm lucky, the short stubby ugly jobless old get might throw a wobbly, just as he did when he abruptly quit FOX News when people became aware of the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|